Monday, October 12, 2009

Tearful Day ='(

today while i m in Microeconomics class...
b4 d break time...
hubby calls me...
crying told me... "grandmum pass away..."

it is rili scared me... hw cm?
i jz saw her n hear her yesterday nite...
2day morning b4 i m going to sch..
i stil saw her jz like every morning wil open her door...

i rili hope to control my tear...
bt.. secretly my tear fall dwn....
i knew my fren knw it..
thx 4 da 安慰~

although she is jz my hubby's grandmum..
bt i knew her 4 yrs+ ody...
sumetimes she wil talk2 wif me...
smile2 wif me...
bt nw...??
no more chance....

She was 86 yrs old..
i mis her..
mis her while saw me oweys smile wif me n said "ei, u come ody ah? i though u dn cm?" "eat ody ma?"....

My lovely grandmum..
i mis u..
thx u 4 take k my hubby oso....
hope u R.I.P~
at da lovely heaven..
God bless~
lov u....♥

2 comments:

  1. So Sorry to hear that..i got shocked while beng told me that..
    i send my greatest condolences.. it is impossible that we are not sad while our closest person passed away, however, the person will remain in our heart always do always will..
    i am sure she is very peace in heaven~ take care..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx sin yee.. i'm oso got shocked.. jz hope grandmum rest in peace at da wonderful heaven..

    ReplyDelete