Saturday, December 5, 2009

Weekly Update =)

6.12.2009 Sunday..
Now the little free time to update my weekly diaries XP

stil d same mon to sat working working >.<

wed nite~
hubby's fren ask him 2gether go watch their nex "rival" bsb match~
b4 go ther..
hubby take away KFC come my hm eat wif my family =)
d moz happy was my little bro coz he love KFC so much~
his weight ar.. getting higher~
i din go watch wif my hubby coz is rili very tired~
i jz wait him bck my hm =)

thurs~ Metrojaya @ Suria Sabah opening~
many ppls~ damn..
at nite..
hubby bring me go eat my favourite Bak Kut Teh which i miss a lotz wif kiun, lau, beng, bryan n my bro =)
after dat..
v r going to Suria Sabah..
many cars.. many ppls.. many offers XP
due to my Roxy white wallet is dirty n old ody~
thx hubby to buy me a white wallet which my favourite brand Guess~ i love it so much~

v shop until duno time .. when da mc said "...close soon... thx for shopping here..." jz v know it is ody 10pm.. ppl going to close lur.. hehe..

sat nite..
my hubby bsb match vs d damn strong team..
d match is start on 9pm~
so he is coming my hm after work..
my mummy cook him homemade mihun soup~
delicious man~
i oso din go to watch~
rili very very tired~
but luckily he win =) hehe..

Sun~
2day hubby da bao yuk bao ngau chap =)
lie me say wn cook maggie to me.. XP
sleep whole day at hm.. my hubby sleep like pig XP
i knw he very tired d lur almoz everyday bsb contest til so late nite..
n work.. kasian him..
2day 5pm contest again.. bt i din go c.. hehe.. =)
they in final 6 jor ^^ congratz..
ganbate for da nex o =) muaks~
moro work again lur... huhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment