Friday, April 9, 2010

On 3 Movies in a Day~! =) phew~*

7th Apr 2010 (WED)

2day free~!!!
no class =D

on 3 movies 2day ^^

afternoon watch "Clash of The Titans" n "How to Train Your Dragon" wif my biaodi (the boy bck 4 holidays =P)~


People says "Clash of The Titans" nice nice nice~ 4 me.. is jz okie~ i fall asleep at d middle.. wahahaha.. bt d laz part "jin zhang" larr.. okie larr~ hehe~


"How to Train Your Dragon" is cartoon~ KK no 3D one.. bt is more nice if compare wif "Clash of The Titans"~! i love d dragon named "toothless"~ so cute ^^


at nite going watch "Future x-Cops" ("未来警察") wif my hubby, beng n sing yee =) tis movie how to say lerr.. erm.. damn "fake"~ erm.. 4 me x so nice larr~ haha.. bt so ngam dat ah xian, yvonne, kenny watch same movie wif us plus is same row n nex to our seats~! fate~! lolz~!!


i wan watch "Being Human" ("做人")~!!!! =D waiting hubby bring me go ^^ n "Echoes of The Rainbow" ("岁月神偷") ~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment