Sunday, November 1, 2009

the 1st day of NOV'09~

01.11.2009

Da 1st day of NOV'09.. Sunday..
2day very very TIRED..
yesterday nite going watch hubby's bsb match..
Reach hm at 1.00am+ 2day =)

8am wake up..
8.30am wake my hubby up which sleep like a little piggie bside me =)
9am+ then v going out join Bobby@Xian wif da 3 international bsb player from Philipine..
actually i shocked dat 1 of da player is reli very very very tall laz nite while saw him..
haha..

V r going Gaya Street.. bring them to buy sume handicraft =)
taking breakfaz =)
is damn hot.. tired walk whole Gaya Street man.. =p

after walk around 2 hrs thr..
v going to Wisma.. =)
meet ah Tiea thr.. He is a frenly n funny guy =) nice 2 knw him ^^

around 3pm+ then v bck lor..
v rili very very very tired.. plus sleepy..

after sending me bck..
my hubby going join d bsb match at LOKYUK..
hehe..
He is WIN =) congratz 2 my hubby ^^



my FINAL EXAM is starting 2moro..
haihz..
is rili STRESS..
i hope i cn get a gud result..
May GOD bless me..

No comments:

Post a Comment