Thursday, November 5, 2009

Know Laichee~* Understand Laichee~* ♥

Yea~

Frenz..
sumetimes i mis-contact wif u guys..
it is not bcoz of i 4got bout u guys..
is jz..
v r bz 4 our own things~
but.. for sure.. i din n wont 4got bout u guys..
u guys oweys in my heart.. in my mind~
when da time i free i sure wil contact wif u guys even a short text msg or even a fwd msg =)
i'm reli appreciate u guys as my frenz ^^ thx~
even u guys jz text me a short regard msg i ody feel very warm..
mayb i 4got to reply but dat not i dun wan to reply u guys.. but is rili i'm bz n miss d msg ody.. sorry~


Yea~
my love my hubby is very important for me =)
bcox i reli feel thankful for his love, caring, protect n many many..
i'm rili to be dependent on HIM becox it is my habit~
but for sure..
i wont 4got FRENZ bcox of LOVE =)
jz text me or giv me a cal if u wn to meet me up ^^


Yea~
i love my family~ Confirm!
i oso to be dependent on my family oso..
i cnt without them~
becox frm d smal bb they take k of me, giv me warm n sweet home until now =)
i rili cherish it~


Yea~

manythings i din said out or share wif u guys~
not bcoz i dn trust u guys..
jz bcox dat is my own things so when i thk i cn solve it by self..
if i cant.. then i mz wil speak out to share wif u guys~
so.. if cn dat times lend me ur ear?

i hav my own ideal, opinion n mind~
sometimes mayb i reject ur guys points jz bcox i thk my points is right~
bt tis is me Laichee =)

i hate cheating very much~
bcox being cheat by ppl is rili very angry, sad, hurt n dissapointed when u knw da truth~
ppl born to b honest.. then.. 4 wat wan to cheat? =.="
HYPOCRITE pls get out frm my world~!

i hate copying n faker~
Tis oso hav "COPYRIGHTED" tis law in da world~
if copy a bit nvm~
but.. dn over!
if got original in da world..
then 4 wat to b da faker? or b da faker's lovers?
then izit unfair 4 d original?
thk properly =)

i hate selfish..
when ppl nid ur hlp~ pls lend them ur hand if u affort to hlp~
yes.. i got refuse to hlp sumetimes..
so i oso wont blame u when u cant hlp me~
bcoz i understand sumetimes not don wan to hlp bt is cant affort to hlp~
but.. if cn hlp then hlp if able to hlp~ =)

i love gathering wif frenz.. exactly! even is a smal trip ^^
i love to chit-chat wif u guys =)
love to joke wif u guys =)
love to saw u guys laugh ^^
but i cnt meet up u guys oweys..
so pls 4give me..

i love fashion.. i love own style =)
i love drawing.. i love design =)
i love shopping..

but actually..

i dn like studying..
but i very k about my education.. my result..
duno y..
i mz force myself to study~


So..
know Laichee..
then..
Understand Laichee well =)

(p.s. a thousand apologizes if i mis-talking.. i'm nt criticizing on anyone or anythings here.. a thousand apologizes for my frenz becox of my mistake frm b4 til now.. )

No comments:

Post a Comment