Monday, November 23, 2009

Bz bz~ new update*

Recently rili bz for working..
no time to update my blog.. even my fb~
damn tired man..
plus tis few days oweys out til midnite..
super duper sleepy everyday~
moro again nid to attend Lau's b'day =)

sat nite.. 21.11.09..
hubby bring me n little bro go watch 2012 wif leilei n her family =)
v watch 9pm one..
but full although d movie is on show a few weeks~
v terpaksa buy d front 1st row seat..
damn xin ku to watch..
but oso zhi de la~
d movie is dan nice =)
2hrs++~
finix bout 12am..
d little ah boy fall asleep.. hehe.. mayb he is stil smal 5 yrs old =)
i love d funny part : "engine start!" hahahaha..

sun~ 22.11.09..
haha.. becox of sat too late to sleep bout 1am+?
me n hubby cnt wake up early..
so v din go 2 church~
d piggie hubby rili sleep like da pig bside me..
i kacau2 oso he duno.. XP
10am+ hubby bring me to eat my favourite sheng rou mian at lintas..
then bring me to cut my front hair at Zone M kara =)
after dat v r going to wisma..
when tired.. then v bck hm to sleep a while =)
nite.. hubby's bro b'day so dat he go his mum hm =)
n me.. nid to attend my dear Dewi's b'day which held at her hm =)
my super driver d kindest one Mr. Peng suddenly gt thing to do so cnt fetch me go 2gether~
so dat d assistant.. haha.. Miss LeiLei drive n v go 2gether =)
act i'm rili2 super sleepy man..
but cn meet up old frenz is queit gud ^^
me,leilei, ah long n shim tis 4 crazie.. going yamcha after dat..
til 11am+~ haha..
then bck hm lo.. bath n sleep..
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment